Detailed Leads Tracking for to track contact and sales information related to sales leads.
This easy to use template helps track contact and sales information related to sales leads. This customizable workbook really helps to see where income is coming from as well as provide projections toward future planning.
Here is a breakdown of the sheets:
- LEAD DATA – where you enter the data specific to the leads including the Name, Contact, Source, Region, Type, Potential $$$, Change of Sale %, Forecast Close, and Weighted Forecast – or more realistic earning potential. This sheet automatically totals both your Potential Earnings as well as the Weighted Forecast. You can also sort the list by Month or Forecast Close
- FORECASTED SALES sheet provides a quick glance of all the leads and your Weighted Income for that month. No work here since all the information is automatically totaled for you and comes from the Lead Data sheet.
- FORECAST CHART sheet provides a quick glance of your Monthly vs Cumulative income automatically based on your input in the LEAD DATA sheet.
Create a more professional image of your firm by adding your own logo and company name to many of these documents.
Once your payment is complete, you’ll receive an email with a download link. Make sure to adjust your email settings to allow email from ConstructionOfficeOnline.com.
Included in the workbook are three separate spread sheets. The picture above shows the LEAD DATA sheet and the FORECAST CHART.
Your download link will provide you with an excel file to download. This will be one file that you should save somewhere on your computer for use.
- Download Your File: First, as soon as your payment is confirmed, you will receive a download link via email where you can download your template right away.
- Online Tools: You also get access to Construction Office Online and our powerful tools designed to help you advance in your business. Your membership includes access to helpful videos and announcements of the latest templates.
- Community Forum: Our community forum is growing because of people just like us. This powerful tool enables you to get questions answered quickly, give input on new ideas or templates, and get feedback by other users doing business just like you. By the way – If your ideas are published in a new template or even to update an existing template, you get the template for free!
NOTE: Make sure ConstructionOfficeOnline.com is listed as a safe sender with your anti-spam settings.
Here are some features you might appreciate about this template:
- Many of the calculations are automated
- Simple to use (the hard work of setup is already done)
- Saves time and Looks Great
- Use this template over and over.
- Easy to customize for your specific needs
Specifications / Requirements
These templates are in Word and Excel format for Microsoft Office for PC or Mac. Some of these templates come with PDF versions. These are for printing and entering information by hand. All PDF template files accompany actual Word or Excel templates you can configure.
You will need one of the following software applications to use this template:
- We Recommend Office 2010
- Office365 (http://office.microsoft.com)
- Open Office (http://www.openoffice.org)
- Google Docs (http://docs.google.com)
NOTE: Some features, formulas, and or function may not work outside of Microsoft Excel and may need adjustments.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee:
Though we have never had to use this feature, we want you to be comfortable with your purchase decision and with Construction Office Online.
If you are not satisfied that this template is everything we’ve described above, then let us know why and we’ll refund your money. You must provide an email matching the purchasing email address and the transaction id with an explanation of why you are not satisfied.