Bill of Lading in excel format
Bill of Lading
This form is useful for acknowledging the specific products or goods that are being shipped to a project. If you are sending something to a job site, you would use this form like a transmittal.
This also acts as evidence that the product you are contracted to provide has been received at the job site. This is also the receipt, signed by the carrier, confirming that the goods match the contract description and that the items are in good condition.
IDEA: Use this form when sending back rented items like concrete shoring items or any other rented item. This guarantees the delivery of your items to its final destination and significantly reduces costs and time to validate what you have returned to the rental company.
- Download Your File: First, as soon as your payment is confirmed, you will receive a download link via email where you can download your template right away.
- Online Tools: You also get access to Construction Office Online and our powerful tools designed to help you advance in your business. Your membership includes access to helpful videos and announcements of the latest templates.
- Community Forum: Our community forum is growing because of people just like us. This powerful tool enables you to get questions answered quickly, give input on new ideas or templates, and get feedback by other users doing business just like you. By the way – If your ideas are published in a new template or even to update an existing template, you get the template for free!
NOTE: Make sure ConstructionOfficeOnline.com is listed as a safe sender with your anti-spam settings.
Here are some features you might appreciate about this template:
- Many of the calculations are automated
- Simple to use (the hard work of setup is already done)
- Saves time and Looks Great
- Use this template over and over.
- Easy to customize for your specific needs
Specifications / Requirements
These templates are in Word and Excel format for Microsoft Office for PC or Mac. Some of these templates come with PDF versions. These are for printing and entering information by hand. All PDF template files accompany actual Word or Excel templates you can configure.
You will need one of the following software applications to use this template:
- We Recommend Office 2010
- Office365 (http://office.microsoft.com)
- Open Office (http://www.openoffice.org)
- Google Docs (http://docs.google.com)
NOTE: Some features, formulas, and or function may not work outside of Microsoft Excel and may need adjustments.
DOWNLOAD NOW THEN SAVE TO YOUR COMPUTER.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.