Our site visitors’ privacy and trust are very important to us.
This policy applies only to online collection of information while you or the user visit any portion of ConstructionOfficeOnline.com and through email communication.
We require you to provide information about you and/or your business during the registration and purchase processes throughout this website. This includes information collected during your participation of contest, polls, or surveys. The information we collect may include information where you may be personally identified and will only be collected with your knowledge, excluding fraudulent data entry on your part or the part of a current or previous representative / employee of your company.
We use automatic data collection technology to record information like the IP address of your computer, or other information that identifies you computer and tracks your behavior on this site. Methods used to collect this information may include “cookies” and “clear GIFs” (also known as “Pixal tags” or “beacons”). A cookie is a small amount of data that is sent to your browser from a server and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Most browsers allow Users to block the receipt of cookies, but doing so may compromise your ability to use certain features of this Site. A clear GIF is a small graphic image, typically used in connection with cookies, that is placed on a web site or in an email message. A clear GIF can monitor certain user behavior, such as your usage of the web site, whether you opened an email message or whether you clicked on a URL in an email message. We do not collect Personally Identifiable Information in this way, but if you provide us with Personally Identifiable Information, we may associate that information with the information that is collected automatically.
Some of the materials included on this Site, including advertising, may be served by third parties. These third parties, in the course of serving such materials, may collect information regarding your use of this Site and how you respond to e-mail communications, using methods that may include automatic data collection, and may use this information in order to present advertisements or other content that may be of interest to you on both this Site and other web sites. Collection, use, disclosure and security of information collected by third parties are subject to the privacy policies of those third parties.
How We Use Your Information
We use Personally Identifiable Information collected on this Site for the following purposes:
- To provide you with this Site and other products and services.
- To respond to your inquiries and contact you about changes regarding this Site.
- To provide you with e-mail, fax and other notices (such as expiration and renewal notices) regarding your account and the products or services that you are receiving, and for billing and collection purposes.
- For any other purpose disclosed at the time the information is collected or to which you consent.
We also may use your information to better understand our Users and to improve our Site. For example, we may use this information to determine what portions of this Site are most popular and the demographics of our Users generally. Cookies and other User information also enable us to customize your experience on the Site.
We may use IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our servers or to administer our Site. We may also use IP addresses to help identify a User during a particular session and to gather data regarding use of this Site.
We may use the information you provide us to send you e-mail, fax and other communications on behalf of ConstructionOfficeOnline.com and our affiliates. These communications may include e-mail newsletters, as well as offers for other ConstructionOfficeOnline.com services. All email newsletters will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of receiving future issues of the newsletter. All promotional offers will include an opportunity to opt out of receiving future promotions from the brand whose product/service is being promoted.
We also may use your information to send you e-mail and other communications on behalf of third parties. Each of these communications will include instructions for opting out of receiving future third party offers from us. You may also opt out of receiving third party offers from this Site at any time by sending an e-mail to support@ConstructionOfficeOnline.com with the subject line “opt out — third party.”
Our Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated, anonymous statistics about many Users, and individual information that is not Personally Identifiable Information without restriction as long as no individual is identifiable by the information disclosed, and otherwise will not disclose your Personally Identifiable Information except as follows:
- Name and/or business name and title (but not information by which you may be contacted (i.e. name, postal address, telephone number, fax number and e-mail address) in representative lists of our web site membership, but not for further use or dissemination by the recipient.
- To third parties engaged to provide services under contractual requirement to keep Personally Identifiable Information confidential and use it only to perform the services.
- Portions of this Site may be provided as “Premium” or “Sponsored” content. Premium or Sponsored content is made available to Users on the condition that we may share certain of the User’s registration information with the Premium or Sponsored content’s sponsors and advertisers and/or their service providers. We will always disclose when you are registering or being provided with Premium or Sponsored content.
- To other third parties (and/or to their service providers on their behalf) to market their products or services under contractual requirement to keep Personally Identifiable Information confidential and use it only to market and provide their products or services. You may opt out of such disclosures by sending an e-mail to support@ConstructionOfficeOnline.com with the subject line: “do not disclose.”
- To any successor pursuant to an asset sale, merger, consolidation, restructuring, reorganization, liquidation or other similar transaction involving ConstructionOfficeOnline.com.
- When we believe such disclosure is required by law, regulation or securities exchange requirement or for the protection of persons or property.
When disclosure is necessary to accomplish the purpose for which you provide it.
We use reasonable safeguards to protect Personally Identifiable Information we collect on this Site from unauthorized access, use, modification or disclosure. However, due to the design of the Internet and other factors outside of our control, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and our servers will be free from unauthorized access by third parties.
Right to Access and Change Information
You may view and update information that you previously submitted to this Site by visiting the newsletter or website registration page for this Site by sending an e-mail to support@ConstructionOfficeOnline.com. However, a request to change information may not be accommodated if the request would conflict with legal requirements or result in incorrect information. Requests to view or change personal information may take a few days to process.
ConstructionOfficeOnline.com is a dba of 35-West, Inc and is operated throughout the world. Because of the nature of our business as an Web Based Company and promoting the flexibility of technology, the best way to reach us is via email.
Unless otherwise indicated in your correspondence with a representative of ConstructionOfficeOnline.com, all mail correspondence should be sent to the following address.
PO Box 119
French Camp, MS 39745
For Support or Issues, please email support@ConstructionOfficeOnline.com