C2 Reprographics Work Order Template in excel
C2 Reprographics Work Order Template
This work order form is for C2 Reprographics. It is an excel based template with everything already formatted.
This template saves TONS of time. Instead of writing your work orders, you can fill out this template, save it to a file, and email it off.
I use my printer as a fax machine, so when I’ve saved the template, I simply fax it to C2 and I’m done.
What used to take me almost 10 minutes to do this now takes me a little over 2 minutes.
What do I get?
- Download Your File: First, as soon as your payment is confirmed, you will receive a download link via email where you can download your template right away.
- Online Tools: You also get access to Construction Office Online and our powerful tools designed to help you advance in your business. Your membership includes access to helpful videos and announcements of the latest templates.
- Community Forum: Our community forum is growing because of people just like us. This powerful tool enables you to get questions answered quickly, give input on new ideas or templates, and get feedback by other users doing business just like you. By the way – If your ideas are published in a new template or even to update an existing template, you get the template for free!
NOTE: Make sure ConstructionOfficeOnline.com is listed as a safe sender with your anti-spam settings.
Here are some features you might appreciate about this template:
- Many of the calculations are automated
- Simple to use (the hard work of setup is already done)
- Saves time and Looks Great
- Use this template over and over.
- Easy to customize for your specific needs
Specifications / Requirements
These templates are in Word and Excel format for Microsoft Office for PC or Mac. Some of these templates come with PDF versions. These are for printing and entering information by hand. All PDF template files accompany actual Word or Excel templates you can configure.
You will need one of the following software applications to use this template:
- We Recommend Office 2010
- Office365 (http://office.microsoft.com)
- Open Office (http://www.openoffice.org)
- Google Docs (http://docs.google.com)
NOTE: Some features, formulas, and or function may not work outside of Microsoft Excel and may need adjustments.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.