Meeting Minutes form to keep track of meeting topics and resolutions and distribute to all attendants.
This form is used to record the minutes of meetings with the architect, engineer, owner, contractor, subcontractor, inspector, supplier or any other person related to the project and scope being discussed.
This is useful for tracking progress on critical items, or in the case of dispute or other litigation that may arise.
Do not count on another party to keep minutes – You must keep your own record of minutes.
What do I get?
- Download Your File: First, as soon as your payment is confirmed, you will receive a download link via email where you can download your template right away.
- Online Tools: You also get access to Construction Office Online and our powerful tools designed to help you advance in your business. Your membership includes access to helpful videos and announcements of the latest templates.
- Community Forum: Our community forum is growing because of people just like us. This powerful tool enables you to get questions answered quickly, give input on new ideas or templates, and get feedback by other users doing business just like you. By the way – If your ideas are published in a new template or even to update an existing template, you get the template for free!
NOTE: Make sure ConstructionOfficeOnline.com is listed as a safe sender with your anti-spam settings.
Here are some features you might appreciate about this template:
- Many of the calculations are automated
- Simple to use (the hard work of setup is already done)
- Saves time and Looks Great
- Use this template over and over.
- Easy to customize for your specific needs
Specifications / Requirements
These templates are in Word and Excel format for Microsoft Office for PC or Mac. Some of these templates come with PDF versions. These are for printing and entering information by hand. All PDF template files accompany actual Word or Excel templates you can configure.
You will need one of the following software applications to use this template:
- We Recommend Office 2010
- Office365 (http://office.microsoft.com)
- Open Office (http://www.openoffice.org)
- Google Docs (http://docs.google.com)
NOTE: Some features, formulas, and or function may not work outside of Microsoft Excel and may need adjustments.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee:
Though we have never had to use this feature, we want you to be comfortable with your purchase decision and with Construction Office Online.
If you are not satisfied that this template is everything we’ve described above, then let us know why and we’ll refund your money. You must provide an email matching the purchasing email address and the transaction id with an explanation of why you are not satisfied.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.