Template for modifying a contract amount or Change Orders provided by the general contractor.
710 Change Order to Subcontractor
Closely resembling the AIA and AGC formats, This form is used to provide a formal notice of contract change to the subcontractor.
This Change Order form or Modification to contract form is sure to save you time as you can quickly make modifications to suit your specific needs while maintaining the standard verbiage.
Compatible with PC and Mac, this package provides the standard agreements and contracts in Excel format that can be saved to your computer and used over and over again.
Create a more professional image of your firm by adding your own logo and company name to many of these documents.
DOWNLOAD: 710 – Change order – Subcontractor (Excel File).
Once your payment is complete, you’ll receive an email with a download link. Make sure to adjust your email settings to allow email from ConstructionOfficeOnline.com.
Your download link will provide you with an excel file to download. This will be one file that you should save somewhere on your computer for use.
What do I get?
- Immediately Download Your File: First, as soon as your payment is confirmed, you will receive a download link via email where you can download your template right away.
- Online Tools: You also get access to Construction Office Online and our powerful tools designed to help you advance in your business. Your membership includes access to helpful videos and announcements of the latest templates.
- Community Forum: Our community forum is growing because of people just like us. This powerful tool enables you to get questions answered quickly, give input on new ideas or templates, and get feedback by other users doing business just like you. By the way – If your ideas are published in a new template or even to update an existing template, you get the template for free! NOTE: Make sure ConstructionOfficeOnline.com is listed as a safe sender with your anti-spam settings.
- Clean and easy to use features.
- Professional style at an affordable price
- Reuse template over and over again
These templates are in Word and Excel format for Microsoft Office for PC or Mac. Some of these templates come with PDF versions. These are for printing and entering information by hand. All PDF template files accompany actual Word or Excel templates you can configure.
You will need one of the following software applications to use this template:
- We Recommend Office 2010
- Office365 (http://office.microsoft.com)
- Open Office (http://www.openoffice.org)
- Google Docs (http://docs.google.com)
NOTE: Some features, formulas, and or function may not work outside of Microsoft Excel and may need adjustments.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee:
Though we have never had to use this feature, we want you to be comfortable with your purchase decision and with Construction Office Online.
If you are not satisfied that this template is everything I’ve described above let me know why and I’ll refund your money. you must provide an email matching the purchasing email address and the transaction id with an explanation of why you are not satisfied.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.