Simply your takeoff process of concrete calculations with this easy to use concrete calculator and proposal template.
Concrete Calculator & Bid Sheet
This form will simply the takeoff process of concrete calculation for either bidding or in the field work.
It also comes with a Bid Sheet that is ready for you to use with standard contract verbiage at the bottom.
The form calculates prices based on measurements you input into the form. For example, if you want to figure a 1′-6″ wide by 18″ deep footing and 600′ long, simply enter these dimensions into the form and the sheet will do the rest of the work.
This form also calculates labor with the material. You can make any adjustments needed to finalize numbers that work in your region.
What do I get?
- Download Your File: First, as soon as your payment is confirmed, you will receive a download link via email where you can download your template right away.
- Online Tools: You also get access to Construction Office Online and our powerful tools designed to help you advance in your business. Your membership includes access to helpful videos and announcements of the latest templates.
- Community Forum: Our community forum is growing because of people just like us. This powerful tool enables you to get questions answered quickly, give input on new ideas or templates, and get feedback by other users doing business just like you. By the way – If your ideas are published in a new template or even to update an existing template, you get the template for free!
NOTE: Make sure ConstructionOfficeOnline.com is listed as a safe sender with your anti-spam settings.
Here are some features you might appreciate about this template:
- Many of the calculations are automated
- Simple to use (the hard work of setup is already done)
- Saves time and Looks Great
- Use this template over and over.
- Easy to customize for your specific needs
Specifications / Requirements
These templates are in Word and Excel format for Microsoft Office for PC or Mac. Some of these templates come with PDF versions. These are for printing and entering information by hand. All PDF template files accompany actual Word or Excel templates you can configure.
You will need one of the following software applications to use this template:
- We Recommend Office 2010
- Office365 (http://office.microsoft.com)
- Open Office (http://www.openoffice.org)
- Google Docs (http://docs.google.com)
NOTE: Some features, formulas, and or function may not work outside of Microsoft Excel and may need adjustments.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Though we have never had to use this feature, we want you to be comfortable with your purchase decision and with Construction Office Online.
If you are not satisfied that this template is everything we’ve described above, then let us know why and we’ll refund your money. You must provide an email matching the purchasing email address and the transaction id with an explanation of why you are not satisfied.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.